Sunday, February 21, 2010

Congratulations Sarah Lahbati and Steven Silva!


CONGRATULATIONS SARAH & STEVEN
for winning the Starstruck V!

I expected Sarah's triumph before Ian Batherson's elimination. It's not that the other 2 girls (Nina Kodaka and Diva Montelaba) aren't good..Nina's adorable and Diva is stunningly beautiful---a real Filipina beauty..there's just something in Sarah that made her stand out---elegance of a true lady-- tall, pretty, talented..these are the reasons why I like her.. And I think the council and the Filipinos saw it too.. 

Well, between the boys, my bet was Steven or Enzo..I get attracted to boys with beautiful voices--and Steven has it--plus the chinky eyes and child-like smile. Enzo--he's adorable! ahahahaha.!
About Rocco--he's really good--no doubt about that...

Anyway, congratulations again!!

OOOOHH--Backstreet Boys will have a concert on February 27, 2010 at Araneta Coliseum!!--unfortunately, i'll not be able to go..
Good luck to them---I hope it'll be successful! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment