Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Goo Hara admits having minor plastic surgery



Korea is notorious for the amount of people that go under the knife and it has become so common that it is no longer considered a “bad” thing. Maybe that is why a girl group idol wasn’t too worried about confessing on her experience with plastic surgery…


Kara’s Goo Hara admitted on Kang Shim Jang / Strong Heart today that she has gotten plastic surgery before.
She said,
"When people tell me it looks like I’ve fixed all parts of my face, it’s so unfair. I already had folded eyelids but to make them more noticeable in pictures, I got them slightly fixed. I didn’t get plastic surgery on my nose, I just got a shot. Also, I’ve had braces for my teeth."

I guess she hasn’t done very much to her face. If you recall, neither has UEE from After School. Since female idols have been gaining the courage to ‘fess up about what alterations were made to their face lately, I wonder who will be the next to step up to the plate.


Source: allkpop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment