Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Meisa Kuroki : Are you ready?







does she look familiar? Yes, she's the beautiful Meisa Kuroki..

We saw her in the movies:

Onaji Tsuki o Miteiru :Emi Sugiyama

2006 Kamyu Nante Shiranai :Rei

Chakushin Ari: Final :Emily Kusama

Tada, Kimi o Aishiteru :Miyuki Toyama

2007 Taitei no Ken : Botan

Crows Zero :Ruka Aizawa

Bekushiru 2077 Nihon Sakoku :Vexille (Voice )

2009 Subaru

Crows Zero 2

and in the dramas:

One pound Gospel
 Kaze no Garden
Chance!
Ninkyo Helper

I was shocked 'coz I never thought she could sing..
I just saw her new single---to be released on the 1st of January 2010!

Last June 21, 2008, she released her debut single "Like This". Although she had sung in the 2007 drama, Crows Zero, "Like This" was the first single she had sung under her name Meisa Kuroki.
April 08, 2009--she released her 1st album.


Check it out ^^
Are You Ready?



Whoa, this is the first time I've seen her like this..^^
The Meisa Kuroki I've known was a little conservative and sweet..I'm not saying this image doesn't suit her..
I'm just amazed of her transformation..lol









No comments:

Post a Comment