Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Big Bang reunites for 2010 Big Show



Get excited because another Big Bang concert is on its way! It's actually coming very soon and is titled "2010 Big Bang Concert Big Show."
The concert will be held on January 29th, 30th and 31st of 2010 in Seoul Olympic Stadium. Big Bang is known for selling out their tickets fast so if anyone is thinking about buying one, you better act fast.
This concert will be all the more special for the Korean fans because Big Bang has spent a lot of time in Japan these days for their Japanese promotions. Now they are back to please their motherland fans and show them some new group and solo material.
All of the five members have been working hard on solo projects such as variety shows, a drama, a musical and solo albums. They're coming together as one once again, because you have to admit, that's when they're strongest.
YG Entertainment said, "Whenever it's the end of the year or the beginning of the year, people expect a "Big Show" so we are preparing a excellent quality concert. The 2010 Big Show will have the best stage, sound and performances and beat out the 2009 Big Show."
The tickets go on sale starting the 28th so get ready!

source: All Kpop

If you are to ask me..YES I'M EXCITED AS WELL!!!--unfortunately, can't go to Korea. >,<
I just hope they will have a concert in Japan.(definitely I'll attend.)..and I pray when that time comes, I'm already there. lol
Honestly--I was never a Big Bang fan, BEFORE..
NOW..ever since they released a Japanese Album.(I'm more familiar with Japanese language)
.I became one of those girls screaming "BigBang".
Hahaha! Big Bang rocks!




No comments:

Post a Comment